Tuesday, June 14, 2005

How can your day be bad...

when you're listening to Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass? Stop it. Stop laughing RIGHT NOW. I love this album. My parents had it when I was growing up (how my uber-conservative, so-tight-they-squeaked-when-they-walked parents came to own an album whose cover showed a woman clad in whipped cream and nothing more is beyond me, but they did), and I remember listening to it as a child. I found it on eBay for about a buck, and I just couldn't resist. Ah, fond memories of childhood.

Today is better than yesterday so far. At least I woke up before 6:47! And I must be happy. One of my co-workers told me today that it was good to see me happy, he hadn't seen me this happy in a long time. Has my disquiet been that easy to see, that people really notice when I'm having a good day?! That's kind of sad. Apparently I'm pretty transparent. But hey, it's a good day, so I'll just enjoy it.

Back to work, much to do!

No comments: