Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Better

Today is better - yesterday was just one of those wallow-in-the-pity-pit days. J still had a fit at daycare this morning, but it was much easier for me to tell him I'd see him this afternoon and walk away. I wonder why some days it's easier than others to do that?

I did talk to someone this morning about that outside position I'd interviewed for a couple of weeks ago. No decision has been made yet, and I'm still in the running. :) The woman I talked to said she hoped to know something by the end of this week, that she'd call me, and that I should call her if I hadn't heard anything. So y'all keep your fingers crossed, pray hard, send good energies, whatever your particular mode of well-wishing is - I'd appreciate it!

Let's see, what else is going on in Lisa-land? Work, boy, commute, eat, sleep, and that's about it. The glamorous life of a single woman, huh? LOL

Tomorrow I'm supposed to increase my daily dose of Wellbutrin from 150 mg to 300 mg per my doctor. I already find that my appetite has decreased a good bit on the 150 mg (I didn't know this, but bupropion is actually being tested as a weight-loss medication due to that side effect). On the 300 mg, I may just forget to eat altogether! LOL No, I like to eat too much to ever completely forget to eat. But wouldn't it be nice if I could be less stressed and lose a few pounds along the way?

I'd better work. More later!

No comments: