Thursday, June 30, 2005

What a day

Wow, it's been busy today. I had a committee meeting at 9:00, training from 10:00 to 12:00 (and I get to do that every Tuesday and Thursday from now until August 9 - oh, joy), a team meeting at 1:00, and then we had a promotion celebration at 2:00. We make a big deal of promotions here - we have a little announcement ceremony, with the manager of the promotee reading a little blurb about the person and everyone trying to guess who it is. And we have cake and punch after all the announcing is finished. There were seven promotions handed out today. None of them went to me, but I wasn't expecting that they would. At least the cake was good.

But I ask you - after all that, now it's 2:45, which leaves me exactly 2 hours and 15 minutes to get some real work done. Yep, that makes for a productive day, doesn't it? It's month end, I haven't gotten all my phone calls done, and with only 2 hours and 15 minutes left in the work day, somehow I don't think I'm going to.

I'm feeling pretty tired today. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the new dose of Wellbutrin, or if it's simply due to the fact that I've been staying up stupid late every night. I'm thinking the latter. Really, I don't notice any difference so far on the new dose of Wellbutrin. I'm fairly mellow today, but that's just because I don't have the energy to be otherwise.

Almost Friday, and we get to leave work at 3:00 tomorrow, since it's the day before the long holiday weekend. Woo!

No comments: