Monday, June 06, 2005

Happy Monday!

It's just another start to another exciting week. Not much has happened so far today. J slept until I woke him up at 6:30, daycare drop-off went fine, work is work.

Weight loss: I've been stress eating again. Bad, bad, bad. I ventured onto the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that I've maintained the 7.4 pounds gone in spite of my food-related naughtiness. I need to work out. I need to rearrange the workout equipment I have to where it's easy for me to use. If it's inconvenient, I won't do it. And now that J has started going to sleep earlier, if the trend continues, I'll have more time to exercise and less of an excuse for not doing it. Hopefully that will be the case.

So, if a guy calls just to say hi and see how you're doing, is that a good thing? I hadn't talked to T over the weekend, he had his boys for the weekend. He called on his way to work Sunday, said he just wanted to say hi, and that he was sorry we hadn't been able to talk for a bit. I'd think that would be a good thing, but I haven't dated in so long, my memory may be off. LOL

Hey, lunchtime - that means the work day is almost half over, woo hoo! (I'm so easily entertained, it's kind of sad.)

No comments: