Tuesday, November 23, 2004

And one more thing....

2004 has pretty much sucked rocks. Sure, there have been some good moments, but it's been one long growth and character-building experience, and I'm about tired of it. Money is a constant battle that never seems to get any better, no matter what I try. K and I separated, and there's been all the emotional upheaval surrounding that. I left a not-terrible job (albeit one with no room for advancement to speak of) for one that pays less, causes me insane amounts of stress and makes me feel stupid and incompetent on an hourly basis. Any surprise I get is a rotten one - one of my co-workers is surprising his wife with tickets to Cirque du Soleil, and after he told me that, I thought, "geez, I can't remember the last time I got a *happy* surprise." The light at the end of the tunnel always turns out to be an oncoming train after all. If 2005 is half as good as 2004 has been crappy, I should have a hell of a good year coming my way. Bring it on - I'm tired of 2004.

Can you tell I'm really in a mood this afternoon?!?!

No comments: