Wednesday, November 24, 2004

La, la, la la la la...

That's the Smurf song, for those of you old enough to remember the cartoon featuring those little blue people. :-) 20 minutes until the end of my work day, my brain has officially shut down (I made a phone call today, that counts as working, right? LOL), and that's what's running through my head.

Family will be in for turkey day, so that should be fun - J will enjoy being spoiled by the grandparents, I'm sure. There'll no doubt be food and football and a fun time had by all, and then I'll come back to work on Friday. I think this is the first job I've ever had where I haven't had the day after Thanksgiving off. I guess that's our trade-off for getting those important holidays like Columbus Day off - only one day apiece for the two biggest holidays in American culture. Oh well, that's why I make the big bucks, right? Oh wait, I don't....

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!!! :-)

No comments: