Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Stressed out.

OK, I know my blog is now having technical difficulties, but I'm posting on faith that this will show up at some point. I've got to write, or I might burst into flame, and that would be messy, as well as hard to explain to my son.

I am so stressed out, I don't even know what to do. It's everything - it's work, it's finances, it's separation, it's just everything. Sure, K and I are still friends, but I don't feel like I can lean on him right now, he's got his own stuff going on and his own issues to deal with. And while there may be guys out there that I'm talking to, it's not fair to them to dump my daily angst on them. If there was someone I was really involved with, that might be different. But right now I feel like I have no support in my daily life, that I'm carrying all this load alone, and it SUCKS. It sucks rocks. If I could, I'd just lay down and cry. But that would probably get me some funny looks from my co-workers and I'd end up with puffy eyes and still feeling like crap, so I'll just wait until my drive home and listen to something really loud.

I need to take up kickboxing. It would be great stress relief. Wonder if Santa would bring me a punching bag...?

I swear, if my life thus far hasn't driven me to crawl into a tequila bottle and not come out, or driven me to drugs, I don't reckon there's much that could.

No comments: