Friday, November 12, 2004

A mental health day.

Yesterday was a holiday, and I took today off just for me. Days where my little man is at daycare and I'm home without being sick or without having to take care of something or other that's blown up are rare, so I'm enjoying this. And after yesterday, the house is clean and laundry is (mostly) caught up, so I've been able to enjoy it without worrying that I should be cleaning something! :-) If I had the $, I would have treated myself to a pedicure. Someday...!

I'm watching a movie right now, until I have to pick up the little one. I rented "Blow" on the recommendation of a friend - I wasn't sure I'd care for it, but so far it's really good. I've decided I do like Johnny Depp. Every time I see him in a movie, I like him better, and he plays such varied roles. I'll probably have to take a break here soon and go get the little man from daycare, and watch the rest of it tonight or over the weekend.

I have rather a lot on my mind right now. Some days I think if I think any harder, my brains will leak out my ears. I'm not even sure I want to put it into words right now. Suffice it to say that my heart hurts and my brain hurts, and I'm trying to find my way out of the muddle my life has been until now. I'm making progress, but I'm not there yet. And I ask myself, why not? Am I scared of something? What the hell am I scared *of*???

No comments: