Friday, November 26, 2004

Fun with blogging...

I found this in another blog, and thought I'd pilfer it and put it in my own. More useless information about me than anyone probably wanted to know! :-) (Can you tell I'm trying really hard not to do any actual work today?!)

FIRSTS
First job: First thing I got paid to do - babysitting. First "actual" job - camp counselor.
First screen name: I still use it, so I'm not sharing it.
First self-purchased CD: Sting, "Nothing Like the Sun", and the "Say Anything" soundtrack (bought in 1989, when I moved into my first apartment and bought my first real stereo!)
First piercing/tattoo: Ears at 11 years old
First true love: If by "true" love you mean the one that lasts for always, I'm not sure I've found it yet.
First enemy: I don't really think I have any enemies.

LASTS
Last big car ride: Labor Day, trip home to Louisiana to see family
Last kiss: My son, at bedtime last night (he was still asleep when I left this morning - gotta love grandparents coming to visit!)
Last library book checked out: A whole boatload, probably about 10 or 12 books - too many to name!
Last movie seen: Duh, what's a movie? Seriously, I can't remember the last movie I saw in the theater. I saw Intermission when it was out - have I seen one since then??? I can't remember crap these days. Last thing I watched on DVD - episodes from the first season of "The Shield"
Last beverage drank: A cappucino (from a mix) on my way to work this morning
Last food consumed: A chocolate chip cookie from Paradise Bakery
Last phone call: My stepmom
Last CD played: Bon Jovi, Bounce
Last annoyance: Getting the car seat out of my car this morning to leave at home for the grandparents.
Last pop drank: Diet Coke, last night
Last ice cream eaten: Chocolate peanut butter, several weeks ago
Last time scolded: Hmm, it's been a while.
Last shirt worn: Black 3/4 sleeve v-neck (that's what I'm wearing at work today)

I...
I am: generally a happy person.
I want: not to have to stress over money so much.
I have: the coolest little boy ever born! :-)
I wish: I wasn't at work right now.
I hate: roaches, June bugs and crickets.
I fear: tornadoes.
I hear: music in my head most all the time - my life has its own soundtrack!
I search: for who I'm meant to be.
I regret: not thinking more carefully about my choices throughout my life - sometimes I think I just kind of blundered through it and took whatever choice seemed easiest at the time.
I love: the feel of clean sheets.
I always: try to do the right thing.
I am not: a shrinking violet.
I dance: whenever I get the chance.
I sing: in the car, until my son asks me to stop.
I cry: not as much as I used to.

YES or NO:
You keep a diary: Yes, online and written
You like to cook: when I've got time - I am a kitchen goddess!
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Not shared with *anyone*, I don't think so. I think all of my secrets are known by at least one other person. Not that there are many!

DO YOU...?
Have a crush: No
Want to get married: Right now I'm contemplating ending a marriage - I don't think I'll be looking to jump back into one anytime soon, barring some really strange twist in my life.
Get motion sickness: No
You're a health freak: Not even
Current hair color: Dark auburn
Eye color: Hazel
Birthplace: Shreveport, LA

FAVORITES
Number: 8
Color: For decorating, hunter green, navy and burgundy (although I'm contemplating redoing my bedroom in purple); for wearing, black
Day: Saturday
Month: June
Songs: It changes regularly - currently (don't laugh) Ace of Base, "Waiting for Magic"; most anything by Evanescence; Blondie, "Atomic" (a 12-inch remix); Diana Krall, "Love Me Like A Man"
Season: Summer
Drink: Non-alcoholic, a peppermint mocha from Starbucks; alcoholic, a good frozen margarita
Alcohol: A toss-up between tequila, sugarcane rum and chocolate cream liqueur

PREFERENCES
Cuddle or make out: Depends on my mood
Chocolate milk or hot chocolate: Hot chocolate
Milk, dark, or white chocolate: Dark - the darker the better!
Vanilla or chocolate: Chocolate - what kind of question is that?!

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
Cried? Yes
Helped someone? Yes
Bought something? No
Gotten sick? No
Gone to the movies? No
Said 'I love you'?: Yes
Written a real letter: No
Talked to an ex?: Depends on what you consider an ex
Missed an ex?: No
Written in a journal?: Yes
Had a serious talk?: No
Missed someone? Yes
Hugged someone? Yes

No comments: