Friday, December 24, 2004

The best Christmas gift of all

Just a quick post - family is here, J is sleeping. But I got the best Christmas present of all last night. J was having a hard time settling down to sleep, and he asked me to rock him. Usually when he does that, we'll rock for a couple of minutes and then he'll want to go get back in his bed. But last night we rocked, and he went to sleep on my shoulder. :-) Rocking my baby to sleep, I don't think I could ask for anything more this year.

And the second best Christmas gift came this morning - when J woke up at 6:45, the grandparents got up with him, and I got to sleep until almost 9:00. Ah, bliss. :-)

It's already been a great Christmas, and Santa Claus hasn't even come yet!

Hope everyone has a very, very Merry Christmas.

No comments: