Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Well, I was misinformed.

I seem to recall being told at some point that having lots of work to do would make your day go faster. Ha. I've been as diligent as I know how this morning, and here it is not even 1:00. My day isn't going any faster. But at least the pile of work is diminished slightly (no doubt to be replaced by more, but it's progress for the moment).

Yesterday's review: not great, but not as bad as I feared. In a nutshell, I need to be better about getting here on time, on the Internet less, better about returning phone calls, and better with time management. So I'm working on it. I always thought I was pretty good at time management, and I can't decide if my skills in that area are getting worse or if it's just the volume of work that makes it seem that way. Dunno. *shrug*

I told J I loved him when I put him in the car yesterday, and he said, "Luv oo." :-) Sweet boy.

More to write about, I'm sure, but I'm just not feeling very chatty today. Back later, must work now.

No comments: