Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Yep, snow flurries and sleet here in Texas!!! Joy. I don't mind snow, but we usually get ice, and that makes driving a challenge. And tonight is my night to work until 7:00 - if the weather gets bad, late night be damned, I'm going home. My job isn't worth risking life and limb for.

J has bought into the Santa Claus concept big-time. His stocking is hanging on the mantel, and every time he sees it, he points to it and says, "Santa Claus, come out my presents!" This morning he started talking about trucks, and I asked him if Santa was going to leave a truck in his stocking. "Hum!" He was very excited by that idea. LOL (Fortunately, Santa does have a truck or two to come out of the stocking!)

I'd better dash. I'm still at home right now - the upside to late night at work is that you don't have to be there until 10:00. I'm hoping to get the oil changed in my car before I go in, it's way overdue. So I'd better go on if I hope to take care of that.

No comments: