Saturday, December 11, 2004

If I were smart...

I'd go get on the treadmill right now while J is sleeping. I'm always whining about how I never have time to exercise, so I should go take advantage of the opportunity right now. I think I will, after I write a little bit.

Last night - J didn't give it up and go to sleep until almost 11:00. YOW. And he was *still* up before 8:00 this morning, and fought his nap for all he was worth. I gave birth to the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going and going....

Other than that, it's been a pretty low-key weekend so far. I don't feel like getting into a lot of my thoughtful bits right now, too much effort. Maybe later.

Off to walk - I've got to start getting the weight off again! I was proud of myself - I actually put a chocolate pot de creme back in the refrigerator, unfinished. Now if I could just bring myself to stop making the damned things altogether, that would be an even bigger accomplishment.

No comments: