Tuesday, December 21, 2004

"Go 'way."

This is J's latest phrase. This morning when I told him it was time to get dressed and went to take his pajama top off, he hollered, "Go 'way!" and ran across the room. I was like, oh no, you did *not* just tell your mama to go away. So I tried again. Same thing - "Go 'way!", run, run, run. So we played chase-the-boy for about 10 minutes, before I reminded him that once we got to school, he got to go up the steps for breakfast. They're remodeling the gym, where they usually have breakfast, and so it's being served in the upstairs area above the gym, usually reserved for the big kids. Well, once I told him that, he couldn't get dressed and out of the house fast enough! LOL So drop-off went well this morning. But "go 'way" - sheesh. I thought I might have a couple of years yet before that attitude kicked in!

It's cold in my office. I don't like being cold - it makes me want to curl up and sleep. And when the really cold weather (well, really cold for us) hits tomorrow, I'll bet it's going to be miserable in here. YUCK. Why is it that so often the workplace is either roasting hot or freezing cold? Can they not find something resembling a happy medium?

And I've got so much to do, but I can't seem to get motivated. Oh well, next year is another year, a fresh start, right?

I'd better at least try to get some things done. More later!

No comments: